Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Articles Worth Sharing:

New York Super Fudge ChunkImage by toastforbrekkie via Flickr

Today's article worth sharing is written by Kathy Lee:

What’s Your Guilty Pleasure?
Wednesday July 14, 2010
The other day, I ate almost an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's chocolate brownie frozen yogurt. If I'm not mistaken, the entire thing is supposed to be four servings. I know it's definitely not one.

I justified my oink-out this way: I eat right most of the time; it's summer; and it's yogurt, not ice cream. Okay, so it still has calories and sugar and fat, even though it's yogurt. And okay, I try to eat right most of the time (this was not my first time eating nearly a pint of frozen yogurt or ice cream). And the fact that it's summer means I should actually try to avoid treats like this so that I can actually fit into shorts and little summer dresses. Sigh.

But you know what? It was good. And at the end of the day, that little bit of guilty pleasure was entirely worth it.

What's your guilty pleasure? Trashy mags? Twilight movies and books? Super-gooey pizza with everything on it? Do tell!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. We can all relate to the above. Thought it was well worth sharing. The article had an automatic link to share on facebook but I wasn't sure how to link it to my page.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Married for 7 years. Have delightful 5 year old son (full of energy) and a 2 year old daughter.